Hey guys! It has been a while since I have been nominated for a bloggers award from a fellow lovely blogger in this wonderful community but I have recently been Nominated by the lovely Zoe from Zoenina for the beauty blogger award so thank you very much I am glad you enjoy my content and hope you continue to read my posts!
As a nominee for this award I have a few questions set for me to answer!
1. What country are you from?
I am from the UK! I have lived here all 17 years of my life but I would love to one day live elsewhere perhaps somewhere far more warm!
2. What gives you the most enjoyment out of blogging?
Honestly, I have to say the blogging community. I have made so many lovely friends through blogging and many that are so supportive of my dream to be a professional makeup artist or pushing me to start my YouTube channel again. Everyone is so kind and caring, whenever I am down and tweet something about it I get such caring responses within seconds and that really makes me smile and I would not know these wonderful people if I had never began blogging so although I enjoy having somewhere to put my passion for beauty into my favourite thing has to be the blogging community. I wish we had our own little village where we could all live it would be so cute! I could picture it now! Rose gold buildings and marble kitchen work tops in little photogenic cottages haha!
3. What do you use to take your blog photos?
I did begin by using my camera but I somehow messed up the settings and the photos were not of good quality so for the past few months I have been using my iPhone 4S, it doesn’t take the best of photos but the quality is alright. I am hoping to get a better iPhone that will have a better camera and use that but I would much rather invest in the Olympus Pen camera however I do not think I can afford that at the moment!
4. What is your favourite guilty pleasure?
Well this one has to be obvious… Makeup of course! If I was not addicted to makeup my bank account would probably be overflowing but unfortunately it is often deprived of money as I cannot resist a pretty makeup product, I am always wanting to try new things so makeup has to be my guilty pleasure but I really do not mind that!
5. What is your favourite lip product?
I do not really use lip products often which is something I am hoping to change this year but if I had to pick one it would be the body shops’ Born Lippy lip balm in raspberry! It has a lovely tint to it and is so hydrating I love it!
6. What is your favourite bronzing product?
It has to most definitely be the bronzer in the Maybelline Sculpt Contour palette. It is so pigmented and easy to blend, it doesn’t leave any harsh lines or go on to strong, I am hoping to do a review on it soon so keep an eye out for that!
7. Do you believe in having a ‘holy grail product’? If so what is it?
Of course I do! Although I have changed mine, My holy grail foundation used to be Rimmel London’s Match Perfection foundation but then they changed the product so I tried the 25 hour Lasting Finish foundation and it was so much better, I swear by this foundation now it has such amazing coverage!
8. Where do you get your makeup/beauty inspiration?
Honestly probably YouTube to be quite honest as I love seeing how much can actually be done with makeup and the amount of different looks you can create. I love to try and re create looks or even create my own and I just have some obsession with makeup products and trying out new ones!
9. Do you prefer to online or in store shop for makeup?
Well with online shopping there is the excitement when it arrives however I much prefer in store shopping as I get to browse through lots of products and try them out which I cannot do online plus I do love a good bit of retail therapy!
10. Sum up what you wish 2016 to be in 3 words?
Full of adventure.
I hope you guys enjoyed getting to know me a bit more with my responses to these questions!
I now have to nominate 10 bloggers for this award and create 10 questions for them so the bloggers I nominate are…
Polished by Leanne
Just My Look
Lipstick on the Lake
And last but not least BeautyBase101 a new blogger and a good friend of mine so be sure to check out her blog and follow her, She has some great content to come!
And my 10 questions for this lovely bunch are…
1. How long have you been blogging for?
2. If you could take one blogger on holiday who would you choose and why?
3. What is your go to drugstore product?
4. Describe your fashion sense in no more than 3 words?
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
6. If you had the chance to have one wish come true what would you wish?
7. What is your opinion on the blogging community?
8. What is your favourite thing to blog about?
9. What is your favourite thing to snack on whilst blogging?
10. Do you prefer the YouTube platform or the blogging platform?
The Rules Are…
1. Tag the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the questipns you were given
3. Nominate 10 bloggers who blog about beauty/fashion/lifestyle topics
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
5. Inform your nominees that you have nominated them for the award!
That is everything! So I hoped you all enjoyed reading this post, thank you again to Zoe for nominating me, be sure to check out her blog she has some lovely content!
Until next time!