Hey guys!! As you are reading this I will be on my way to Scotland for the week! eeekkk!! I’m super excited!! Anyway as I don’t want to let you lovely readers down and I am gutted I won’t be blogging for a while I have scheduled a few posts before hand because I like to make sure I upload regularly! I decided to do this tag so that you guys can get to know me and my approach towards blogging a little better! I nominate anybody else who wishes to do this tag!
1. How many hours a week do you spend planning/writing/uploading posts?
Well I swear I write like 10 posts a day in my head but then forget to jot down the ideas and then I have nothing to write about when it comes to blogging because I’m an idiot! haha!
2. Are you a spender or a saver?
A hugeeee spender!!!
3. When is it easiest for you to write your posts?
Most times really when I am not busy with work or household chores!
4. What makes writing posts comfortable for you?
Being home alone, listening to music and having nothing else to think about but blogging.
5. What’s your worst makeup/hair habit?
My worst makeup habit would be forgetting to wipe my makeup off, I don’t do this as often as I used to but it’s still a rare habit!
My worst hair habit it is how I straighten my hair everyday! It’s really bad I know…
6. What’s one quote you wish the world would live by?
it’s as simple as
“whatever it is, you will get through it”
7. How long do you spend getting ready everyday?
1 hour if it’s for college, 3 hours if I am going out shopping or to an event, I think that’s kinda bad tbh but I need to make sure my eyeliner is on fleek! haha!
8. What’s your favourite post on your blog?
hmmm… I have a few but I’d say my best friend tag because I got to introduce my amazing best friend to my lovely readers!
9. Who is a beauty blogger you think deserves more subscribers than they have?
I would definitely say Jenny Ross over at Born to Blend, she is a lovely fellow blogging friend of mine, she creates amazing content and deserves far more subscribers than she has!
10. What’s the one thing you’re getting excited about in the coming year?
The NCS Challenge I am doing this summer!! I’m hoping it may bring back the old happy, jolly, confident me!
11. What has been your favourite blogging moment?
Hosting a #lbloggers chat on twitter! It was a little overwhelming at points because I felt I had to respond to everyone and didn’t want anyone to feel left out or let anyone down but I realized that wasn’t possible and just hosted as best as I could any everyone loved it! A few even said I was the best host they’d had in a while! That has to be my favourite blogging moment!
12. How long does it take to prep for a post?
Well I could type up a post in no more than 15-20 minutes but taking pictures lengthens the prep time and I like to make sure I get good pictures then I have to edit then and it takes me a bit of time getting round to doing that because I guess I can be a little lazy! haha!
13. Are you wearing jeans, a skirt or pj’s right now?
pj’s!! When I am in the house, which is most of the time, I live in my pj’s, they’re just so comfy!!
Well I hope this post has helped my amazing audience to get to know me a little better! In the comments I want each of you to pick one of the questions from above and answer it so I can get to know you guys too!!