Hey guys! So recently I was nominated for the sisterhood of the world bloggers award by the lovely Diana from Cheonsadiana Reviews! So thank you to her for the nomination and I definitely think you just check out her blog it has some lovely content!
Hopefully this post is a chance for you to get to know me better and I hope you’ll enjoy reading this 🙂
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions the nominator has provided.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination
Questions I have to answer
- What is/are your struggle(s) in blogging?
My struggle would be finding time to create posts as I have just come out of exam season which involved a lot of revision and took up a lot of time but now I am finished with those exams I have a bit of time to get organized and back into blogging! Apart from that I wouldn’t say there was much of a struggle in blogging, it is something I can be creative with as I have a huge passion towards it and in the areas I blog in!
2. What is/are your plan(s) for your blog?
Honestly? I would love to maybe one day be in a huge magazine for a blogger of the year award! I would love to be successful in my blogging but also keep it honest by showing my readers what I want to show them not what brands want me to show them.
3. Your favorite skincare brand and why?
My favourite skincare brand would be Lush if that counts! They may do bath products but their skincare products are amazing! I have tried out a facemask which I reviewed and absolutely loved!
4. What do you usually do when you’re having your “me time?”
I love to pamper myself! A bath bomb, a face mask, a lay down and doing absolutely nothing or spoiling myself with my favourite little snacks and listening to some really nice music but I’d say pampering myself is mainly what I do! If you’d like to know exactly how I do that I have a pamper routine video on my YouTube channel!
5. If you were given a chance to hang out with one celebrity for a day, who would it be?
Demi Lovato! She is my idol, she completely inspires me and has helped me a lot! I look up to her so much and hope to one day inspire many people the way she does.
6. Your favorite cuisine and restaurant?
I don’t really have a favourite cuisine but my favourite restaurant would definitely be Nandos!
7. If you could have any pet in this world, what would it be?
A cat!! I had a cat which died a few months ago and to be honest they are probably the only animal i’m not entirely afraid of! Unless they’re hyper because then I prefer to avoid being scratched!
8. Favorite lipstick shade?
Lipstick isn’t something I wear often but I do love a gorgeous, bold, stunning red lip!
9. Where would you go for a vacation?
This is a tricky one… I really out of all places would love to visit Australia! but there is a whole bucket list of places I want to visit!
10. What/who can easily brighten up your day?
The people that mean most to me and my idol or purely positivity!
Now I nominate:
Here are my questions for you!!
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. Do you prefer beauty gurus or bloggers?
3. How often to you blog a week?
4. How do you use the time you have to balance your life activities and blogging?
5. If you could make 3 wishes what would they be?
6. How long have you been blogging for?
7. What are your opinions on the blogging community?
8. Lipstick or Eye shadow?
9. What is your favourite fashion brand?
10. What is your comfort food?
Have fun answering the question nominees! Be sure to check out their blogs they have some amazing posts!