Hey guys! so as you probably already know MAC have collaborated with Disney to create the amazing Cinderella collection inspired by the new Cinderella film!
There are a few people I’ve heard disapprove of the packaging because it looks like make up you’d buy for a child however i think the Cinderella blue and gold looks gorgeous and super cute! It goes great with the Cinderella theme! It all looks so elegant. unfortunately I don’t yet have any products from this collection 😦 but as soon as i get the money i may splurge a little! I think if i could only get one thing from the collection it would be the semi-sheer golden nude lipstick because its not to bold, its a light pink/nude colour which is what i love! I think I’m just in love with the packaging colour of the whole collection to be honest!
Here are the products in the collection:
- stroke of midnight: eye shadow x6
- Cinderella studio eye gloss (2 shades)
- Cinderella pigment (3 shades)
- Cinderella fluidline (2 shades)
- Cinderella studio fix lash
- Cinderella lipstick (2 shades)
- Cinderella tinted lip gloss (2 shades)
- Cinderella beauty powder
- Cinderella iridescent powder
- Cinderella glitter
- 217 blending brush
- 168 large angled contour brush