Hey guys! so I thought I’d post about something a bit different to the usual beauty related post and I’ve decided to post about… WATER! not that exciting I know… but keep reading this post it’s actually really good for you!
Whether you want shinier hair, flawless clear skin, a great body or all 3 then water is the key!
5 Benefits Of Water:
1. Clearer skin, certain toxins in the body can cause the skin to inflame, which results in clogged pores and even acne. While science saying water makes the skin wrinkle free is debatable water does flush out these toxins and can reduce the chance of getting of pimples.
2. Fatigue buster! Tiredness is a sign of dehydration so drinking plenty of water will keep you more awake, refreshed and alert so you can concentrate better and you’ll have more energy!
3. Pain prevention, A little water can really go a long way. Have you ever had a small shooting pain or ache and thought nothing of it? Well aching joints, muscle cramps and strains can all happen if the body is dehydrated so make sure you your body is getting plenty of H20!
4. Maintain a healthy weight! If you make sure your drinking generous amounts of water often then when it comes to eating your body will get full a lot quicker, preventing you from over eating so your weight stays healthy and if you’re trying to lose weight this would be a great thing to keep up!
5. Puts you in a Good Mood, when the body is functioning at its best, you will feel great and be happy!
Here’s how to keep yourself hydrated:
Begin by drinking a glass of water as soon as you wake up, and 30 minutes before eating any big meal.
Get in the habit of keeping a water bottle on hand at all times. And if the taste beings to bore, spice up the taste buds with a squeeze of citrus to the glass! Before you know it, all the benefits of water will be right at your fingertips… and in your body!
I purchased a 600ml bottle of smart water(the bottle in the picture) It’s a really nice bottle, looks nicer than most water bottles and it’s 600ml so I can just keep refilling this bottle to ensure I have at least 2 litres of water a day!
Let me know in the comments if this post has benefitted you in any way!